This is one of my favourite hair serum product. Let me introduce you to Mise En Scene Perfect Serum Repair. This hair serum is a must try product. It was recommended by one of my friend and as she claimed this serum is working perfectly for her. Mise En Scene Perfect Serum Repair is an oil-infused leave-on hair treatment product that promises to repair damaged hair in just 3 days. Wait a minute, just 3 days?
When my friend recommend this product, I was so eagerly to try this product. Mise En Scene Perfect Serum Repair has argan oil, which nourishing and healing hair shaft. This explain why I'm so eager to try this product as I have very dry frizzy hair. My hair is not easy to manage as i have wavy frizzy hair and my hair texture quite coarse. So this is what I do, I press 2-3 pumps of serum and apply at the down part of my hair. Then after cover my hair ends, the remaining serum on my hand, I just run through my upper part of my hair.
The texture of the serum a bit watery but not so greasy. After applied on my clean dry hair, I feel my hair so smooth and soft. I tried to apply on my damp hair before but I feel like apply on my dry hair is better than damp hair. I also love the scent of the Mise En Scene Perfect Serum Repair. It smells fantastic.
So what's the result after 3 days? Overall, I'm satisfied. My hair look smooth and it treated my hair end well. From dry, my hair now look more nourish. This post is solely referring to my own experience and it may differ from others.
My Personal Rating
Overall Product Experience : 4.5/5
Worth Every Penny : yes
Recommend To Other: yes
Disclaimer : The opinion communicated is based on my personal experience of using the products. All products are purchased with my own money for personal use or review purpose. If the product is sponsored, I will always be clearly stated in the product review post.


No comments:
Post a Comment