Today, I would love to share my experience about AHC Youth Lasting Real Eye Cream in this post. I came across this eye cream product early of this year. Alright, I bought an item from Shopee and they sent me a sachet of eye cream as a sample. I didn't really notice the brand initially.
I often have slight puffy eyes, deep dark circle eyes and tired looking eyes due to my working environment. So, I opened the sachet of eye cream, gently applied it around my eyes and massage a minute. After two applications, I noticed some improvement around my eyes. By then, the brand of eye cream has caught my attention and I looked for more information regarding the product.
AHC Youth Lasting Real Eye Cream is an eye cream which could deliver brightening and anti-aging effect on skin around eyes. It contains human-like collagen, human-like elastin and peptides. Besides, it has AHC 20s biome, which is probiotic complex to keep the skin healthier.
With all those information, I was so eager to try on the product. I quickly obtained a tube of AHC Youth Lasting Real Eye Cream For Face via online shopping. When the eye cream was here during the evening, I started the first application on the same day. I was hoping for a better performance eye cream product and I wish this product could help me.
I started AHC Youth Lasting Real Eye Cream For Face beginning of this year. The cream texture is not too greasy and well-absorbed into my skin. I take my time to massage my eyes with my fingers by doing circle motion gently. I use the cream as my morning and evening routine. I noticed my puffy eyes and dark circle less visible than before. The brightening job was doing just great on my skin around my eyes, but I'm not sure about the anti-aging job performance because I don't have severe eye wrinkles. However, this eye cream keep my skin around my eyes nourish all the time. This post is solely refering to my own experience and it may differ from others. I was happy with my purchase.
My Personal Rating
Overall Product Experience : 4/5
Worth Every Penny : yes
Recommend To Other: yes
Disclaimer : The opinion communicated is based on my personal experience of using the products. All products are purchased with my own money for personal use or review purpose. If the product is sponsored, I will always be clearly stated in the product review post.
No comments:
Post a Comment