Thursday, 9 December 2021

Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Review



I didn't intend to buy Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising. I was browsing some moisturising items from SK-II and unfortunately no great deal of any SK-II products. Thus, I tried to browse other products which offer better deal. There were plenty products such as Lancome and Kose. Since I need a morning moisturising product, I bought Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising in travel-size 15ml just to try out on my skin. 

I wonder if this product can release stress from our face skin once we apply it.. Okay,... let try it out.  I use this as my morning routine after I cleanse and tone my skin.  After that I apply SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, and then I put Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising before my sunscreen.  I do this routine continuously for few weeks to check this product performance on my face skin.




This moisturising texture is very light, easy to apply on the skin and could absorb quickly into the skin. The best about this product is the wonderful floral scent and it is so refreshing. The cream color is pink and I do love the gorgeous colour.




Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising didn't give me any big surprise after I use it for weeks. The light-weight texture maybe not suitable my skin. It did not provide a nice hydration on my skin. I would not recommend you to this cream if you have very dry skin. But if you have normal to oily skin, yes, this cream is worth a try.

However, I noticed that each time after the application of this product, I felt the layer of application has some cooling effect on my skin.  Overall my experience with the product was still okay. This post is solely referring to my own experience and it may differ from others. I finished the product few days ago when I was writing this post.


 My Personal Rating

Overall Product Experience : 3.8/5

Worth Every Penny : yes

Recommend To Other:  yes 


Disclaimer : The opinion communicated is based on my personal experience of using the products.  All products are purchased with my own money for personal use or review purpose. If the product is sponsored, I will always be clearly stated in the product review post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts