Last year, I was introduced by a salesman with this product, SK-II Facial Treatment Essence. My skin suffers with eczema occasionally and at that time, my right hand has some patches of rashes. As the salesman greeted me in well manner and asked whether I would love to see a demo, I stretched out my right hand. He put 8-10 drops of SK-II Facial Treatment essence on his palm, press his palms and then gentle smooth over my hands. Throughout the entire process of his demo, I didn't experience any stinging or itching feeling on my rashes. So, I did buy 1 bottle of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence at the end as he truly gave a great service.
After 3 days passed, my right hand eczema starting to dry up and getting recover with some light scar. Based on my experience, my eczema normally took one to two weeks to recover. Thus, I was truly amazed with the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence as it is a nutrient-packed liquid that work safe for eczema skin. There is actually 90% Pitera in every bottle of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, high possibility why it works wonder on my rashes. A natural bio-ingredient containing over 50 micro-nutrients like vitamins, minerals, amino asid and organis acids to condition skin's natural funtions.
This miracle water I use after I cleanse and tone my face. I prefer to pour the miracle water into my palm, but you can apply it with cotton pad. Make sure you spend some time to dab the miracle water lightly on the face to make sure the fully absorbance according to the salesman, who sell me the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence.
As this essence contains bio-natural ingredient, without any artificially added fragnance or colour, the unique smell come from the natural fermentation. It more like strong sour scent but it is acceptable for me.
I was quite happy with the purchase and I am still using SK-II Facial Treatment Essence when I writing this post. The difference I spotted after application of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence is my skin complexion looks better and smoother than before. I was very happy with my purchase and totally satisfy. This post is solely referring to my own experience and it may differ from others.
My Personal Rating
Overall Product Experience : 5/5
Worth Every Penny : yes
Recommend To Other: yes
Disclaimer : The opinion communicated is based on my personal experience of using the products. All products are purchased with my own money for personal use or review purpose. If the product is sponsored, I will always be clearly stated in the product review post.
No comments:
Post a Comment