Wednesday, 1 December 2021

Healthy Care Lanolin Cream With Sheep Placenta Review



Natural Australia Lanolin is rich with placenta extract and it is very suitable for dry and aging skin. The stem cell derived from sheep placenta are widely used in many anti-aging skincare products as it promotes collagen production, hydrate skin and improve the skin elasticity.

I noticed this brand in a pharmacy when I first visited Australia 2 years back around middle of the year. The weather is quite cold for a Malaysian like me and my lotion didn't work well for my skin. My skin looks very dry and I start to get itchiness especially my lower legs and feet. So, I just went into a pharmacy and searched for a lanolin cream. I grabbed Healthy Care Lanolin Cream with Sheep Placenta 100g and some other items too.

I tried this lanolin cream on my face and body and it immediately lessen my skin dryness. I applied small coin size dab to nourish entire face and more for my body skin. My lower legs and feet itchiness gone away directly. After that, I bought few packs before I came back to Malaysia. 



This lanolin cream is quite rich texture and I can say this cream is not that suitable to apply on my face when I back to my own country due to different weather. In Malaysia, the weather normally hot and humid. After apply this lanolin cream in my face, although just a small coin size dab, I found that my face seems like a little bit greasy than usual. However, it totally fine when I apply this lanolin cream on my legs daily. I can see my legs skin keep looking nourish and soften all day long. I feel satisfied with the purchase. This post is solely referring to my own experience and it may differ from others.


My Personal Rating

Overall Product Experience : 3.8/5

Worth Every Penny : yes

Recommend To Other: probably 


Disclaimer : The opinion communicated is based on my personal experience of using the products.  All products are purchased with my own money for personal use or review purpose. If the product is sponsored, I will always be clearly stated in the product review post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts