Wednesday, 15 December 2021

SK-II Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser Review




SK-II brand quite the established in many countries including Malaysia. I was started SK-II Facial Essence Treatment few years back, around 2 years. Please refer to my earlier blog which reviewing my experience on using SK-II Facial Essence Treatment.  To make things short, I was satisfied with Facial Essence Treatment.  I trusted in this brand,  so I looked more on SK-II products.  

Cleansing play an important role in skincare regimen. We need a suitable cleansing product to cleanse without drying our skin. A good cleanser could cleanse, purify and hydrate our skin at the same time. I wonder if SK-II Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser could be a good cleanser or not. Thus, I  bought SK-II Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser to try out. Okay, let's begin.

SK-II Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser infused with Pitera and white willow extract. It is a natural rose scent cleanser and I do love this pleasant smell. This cleanser could cleanse the impurities around and inside pores and leave our skin supple.






In my routine daily, I just squeeze out a pearl-sized amount of cleanser onto my palm. I feel it is like rich creamy cleanser. With little water added, it lathers beautifully. This part I love the best because it doesn't create a heavy foam as you may see in other cleanser.  It is easy to rinse off too and it cleans my skin very well. After every wash, it leaves my skin smooth and soft.

Personally, I think it is a bit pricey for a gentle cleanser but it worth a try. I was happy with this high quality product and would love to try more on SK-II products. This post is solely referring to my own experience and it may differ from others. Overall, I was happy with my purchase.



My Personal Rating

Overall Product Experience : 4.5/5

Worth Every Penny : yes

Recommend To Other:  yes


Disclaimer : The opinion communicated is based on my personal experience of using the products.  All products are purchased with my own money for personal use or review purpose. If the product is sponsored, I will always be clearly stated in the product review post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts