This is an awesome hair care product which I think people may fall in love with the product. This comb is an creative tool that specially designated to remove tangle hair easily. We comb our hair daily and some might having problem combing their hair due to dry frizzy hair, curly hair or just simply because their hair too long.
This is my girl, obviously she has very curly hair. Everyone loves her hair but not me. As her mum, I realized how much difficult to take care of her curly hair. I never skip to put conditioner on her hair, use baby shampoo and I put DIY detangler spray on her which I learned from Youtube, hoping I don't have problem with her hair care. But when come to comb her hair especially in the morning, I have to admit. It was not easy to manage her hair until I found a better solution. That was Tangle Tweezer. Once tried it, I never go back to other comb.
Start from her hair ends, I comb slowly. After smoothen her hair ends, I continue with her whole head. Quite easy and less hassle. Even my girl never scream or cry after I use Tangle Teezer. She used to hate to comb her hair, however, she loves to comb now because no pain and lesser time in hairdo.
My Personal Rating
Overall Product Experience : 5/5
Worth Every Penny : yes
Recommend To Other: yes
Disclaimer : The opinion communicated is based on my personal experience of using the products. All products are purchased with my own money for personal use or review purpose. If the product is sponsored, I will always be clearly stated in the product review post.
No comments:
Post a Comment